Ingredients - Serves 6-8
1 1⁄4 cup whole milk
⅔ cup granulated sugar
3 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup all purpose flour
1 pint fresh blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Butter a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
3. Whisk the milk, sugar, eggs, vanilla and flour together in a large bowl.
4. Add the blueberries to the bottom of the baking dish and spread out evenly.
5. Pour the batter over the blueberries.
6. Bake for 50 minutes until the top of the Clafoutis is puffed and browned.
7. Serve hot or warm with fresh cream